Bank on your own time, from anywhere! When you're too busy to run to the bank and aren't near a computer, don't worry—Texas Bank is as close as your mobile phone.
Our free* mobile banking App brings your accounts to you no matter where you are. View balances, check to see if a deposit has cleared, transfer funds between accounts, and more. It's all in the palm of your hand.
Get your account information on the go with Texas Bank's Mobile App on Droid and iPhone!
Access to your accounts anywhere, anytime! Our FREE* Mobile App allows you to safely and securely access your Texas Bank account(s) anytime, using your Android or iPhone, which also means you can do your banking wherever you are.
With our App you can:
• Access balance information
• View pending transactions
• View transactions history
• Transfer funds
• View messages and alerts
• Send a secure message
• ATM/Branch locations
• Access one-touch direct dial to Texas Bank
• Texas Bank does not store personal or confidential information on your mobile device
• Texas Bank is committed to protecting your financial information privacy
To use the Texas Bank App, you need to enroll in our mobile services. If you are currently an Internet Banking customer you can login to online banking and go to Mobile Preferences to enroll. If you are not already an Internet Banking customer, you can click here to register.
*Texas Bank Mobile App is free of charge; however, check with your mobile provider about web or text charges associated with your phone plan.
Q: What is Texas Bank Mobile App?
Texas Bank Mobile App gives you the ability to check balances, view transactions, and transfer funds from your mobile device. Texas Bank Mobile App offers convenient, secure, on-demand mobile banking services and delivers the information you need, when you need it.
Q: Is Texas Bank Mobile App secure?
Texas Bank Mobile App delivers the highest level of security with multiple layers of authentication, including a MAC (mobile authorization code) that only you know.
Q: Is there a cost for Texas Bank Mobile App?
Texas Bank Mobile App is offered as a free service to all of our Texas Bank online banking customers. (Phone charges from your mobile provider may apply.)
Q: Does Texas Bank Mobile App require software to be installed on my phone?
You would need to download the app from either the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android.
Q: How do I enroll for Texas Bank Mobile App?
- Log in to online banking. Under the Preferences menu, select "Mobile."
- On the "Mobile Enrollment" tab, select the box next to "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device."
- Select the "Mobile Authorizations" tab and create a four-digit mobile authorization code (MAC). Your MAC will allow you to conduct transactions such as transfers in mobile banking.
- Click "Submit Changes." You are now ready to use mobile banking and apps.
- On your iPhone or Android mobile phone: go to iPhone App Store or Google Play and download the Texas Bank Mobile App.
Q: Is there a waiting period after enrolling?
No. Once you've enrolled, the Texas Bank Mobile App is activated and ready to use, you just need to download the app.
Q: Do I need to be enrolled in online banking to use Texas Bank Mobile App?
Yes, you must be enrolled in online banking in order to sign up for mobile banking. You can sign up for online banking here. We will contact you, usually within one business day after you submit your application.
Q: How do I use the mobile app?
Once you are enrolled:
- On your iPhone or Android device, go to the iPhone App Store or Google Play and download the Texas Bank Mobile App.
- Log in with your normal online banking login ID and password
Select an account to view account balances, or select a menu option to view details, review history, make transfers or view/send messages and alerts.
Q: Why can't I access images and statements from the mobile app?
Texas Bank Mobile App is designed as a "mini" banking site. In order to enhance the user experience, we are unable to provide images and statements on the mobile application. You can still log in to your online banking on a regular computer to see your images and statements.
Q: Can I nickname my accounts in the mobile app?
You can enter your own nicknames for your accounts in the account preferences menu on the regular online banking menu at www.texasbnk.com.