What are the eligibility requirements to use Texas Bank Mobile Deposit?
Your account must have been opened at least 30 days and in good standing before Texas Bank will accept a Mobile Deposit from you. Once you've enrolled, the Texas Bank Mobile Deposit is activated and ready to use.
What is Texas Bank Mobile Deposit?
Texas Bank Mobile Deposit gives you the ability to submit check deposits from your mobile device.
Is Texas Bank Mobile Deposit secure**?
Texas Bank Mobile Deposit is inside Texas Bank's Mobile App and delivers the highest level of security with multiple layers of authentication, including a SAC (secure authorization code) that only you can receive.
Is there a cost for Texas Bank Mobile Deposit?
There is no charge from Texas Bank, but message and data rates may apply.
Does Texas Bank Mobile Deposit require software to be installed on my phone?
Yes. Download the Texas Bank Mobile App from either the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android.
How do I enroll for Texas Bank Mobile Deposit?
First, you must enroll in Texas Bank Online Banking. Once you have enrolled in online banking, download the Texas Bank App to your Apple or Android device. You can then access Mobile Deposit from within the app.
Are there any restrictions on the type of account that I can use to deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit?
You can only deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit into a checking account or a money market account. All other accounts are excluded from accepting deposits through this product.
Are there any restrictions on the types of items I can deposit?
Texas Bank will not accept any of the following items for deposit through Mobile Deposit:
- Any third party check (any item that is made payable to another party and then endorsed to you by such party)
- Any item drawn or otherwise issued by you or any other person on any of your accounts or any account on which you are an authorized signer or joint account holder
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check
- Any item that is not complete, such as missing payee, signature, date, etc
- Any check or item previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg CC
- Any items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States
- Any item not payable in United States currency
- Any item dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit
- Any item that has been re-deposited or returned such as "non-sufficient funds" or "refer to maker" or returned for any other reason
- Any remotely created checks, as defined in Reg CC
- Any item prohibited by Texas Bank's current procedures relating to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your Texas Bank account
Are there any deposit limits?
Mobile Deposits are limited in amount to $3,000 per business day* and Texas Bank reserves the right to impose additional limits on the amount(s) and/or number of deposits that you transmit using the Services and to modify such limits from time to time. All deposits are subject to review and approval.
What do I do with the item I have deposited?
Upon your receipt of a confirmation from Texas Bank that we have received the image of any item, you must securely store the original check for 15 business days after transmission to us and make the original check accessible to us at our request. Upon our request from time to time, you will deliver to us within 5 business days, at your expense, the requested original check in your possession. If not provided within 5 business days the amount of the check being requested will be removed from your account.
Promptly after 15 business days from original check transmission, you must destroy the original check by marking it "VOID" and then cross-cut shredding or another commercially acceptable means of destruction. After destruction of an original check, the image will be the sole evidence of the original check.
See Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions for more information and eligibility.
*Refer to your Deposit Agreement/Availability Notice for full regulatory definition of a business day.
**No software can guarantee 100% security.