Small Business Loans (SBA)
Help your small business get ahead with exclusive, government-guaranteed financing. An SBA loan helps level the playing field so your company can compete with bigger businesses.
Texas Bank can set your business up with an SBA 7(A) or a 504 loan to cover most business needs. Lower down payments and extended terms help you make the most of your resources. Consult one of our loan advisors to see what an SBA loan could do for you.
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government guaranteed financing for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Competitively low interest rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- SBA 7(a) and 504 loan options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Locally processed and underwritten
- Personal service for the life of the loan
- Subject to credit approval
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.