Mobile wallets add another layer of convenience — and security — to how you make purchases.
Use your Apple® or Android™ device to make online or in-store purchases more quickly, securely, and privately — it’s as easy as a few taps to your smartphone or tablet!
Learn more about Apple Pay and Android Pay, then enroll your Texas Bank debit or credit card in the service of your choice today.
Make Purchases More Easily and Securely
With these free services, your actual debit and credit card numbers are never transmitted or shared with merchants.
Instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers for purchases, a unique “device account number” is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored. When you make a purchase, the device account number, along with a transaction-specific security code is used to process your payment.
Plus, paying is private — the cashier never sees your name, card numbers, or security code.
You’ll also continue to earn any rewards you’re eligible for when you use your Texas Bank debit or credit card with these services.
Devices compatible with Apple Pay:
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE or later
- Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3 or later
Devices compatible with Samsung / Android Pay:
- Smart phones and tablets running Android 4.4 KitKat and above
- Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy Note5 or later