Skip the teller window. Bank right from your screen — anywhere, anytime — with digital banking.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Texas Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Make sure you’re making the most of online banking and bill pay. Watch our Retail User Online Banking demo below to learn how to view check images, transfer funds, set up alerts, and more!
Business online banking comes with all the features of personal online banking, plus the ability to take care of business needs, including:
- ACH transactions
- Wire transfers
- Tax payment
- User management
- And more
Watch our Commercial User Online Banking demo below to learn how you can use business online banking to increase your company’s efficiency.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Spell out the different ways mobile banking can be accessed. Not all FIs offer all three forms. You will have to find out what platforms your FI has.
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Get Started with Mobile Banking
You must be enrolled in online banking in order to sign up for mobile banking. You can sign up for online banking here. We will contact you, usually within one business day after you submit your application.
Once you enrolled in online banking, download our app to your Apple or Android device. Open the app and log in with your normal online banking login ID and password.
Save a trip to the bank! With mobile deposit, you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your smartphone or tablet — for free.1 Download the Texas Bank mobile app and start making deposits today.
To use mobile deposit and the Texas Bank mobile app, you must enroll in online banking. If you are a current online banking customer, you will already see the Deposit Check feature inside of the mobile app.
- Open the Texas Bank mobile app
- Go to Deposit Check
- Endorse your check with "For Mobile Deposit" and your signature
- Choose the account you are depositing to
- Enter the check number and amount.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your smartphone or tablet camera
- Verify that the pictures of the check are acceptable and the information entered is correct
- Tap Submit
View our Mobile Deposit FAQs to find answers to common questions. And see our Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions for more information and eligibility.
Put Texas Bank at your fingertips. Our free1 text banking service allows you to safely and securely access Texas Bank accounts anywhere, anytime using your text-enabled mobile phone.
- Access balance information
- View pending transactions
- View transactions history
- Transfer funds
Texas Bank is committed to protecting your financial information privacy. That’s why we do not store any personal or confidential information on your mobile device. And we will never share or reveal your cell phone number.
Start Texting Today
To use Texas Bank text banking, you need to enroll in our mobile services. If you are currently an online banking customer you can log into online banking and go to Mobile Preferences to enroll.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Receive check images
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access 13 months of past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
1Texas Bank Mobile Deposit and Mobile App are free of charge; however, check with your mobile provider as message and data rates may apply.