An account with Texas in the title better have big benefits. With competitive interest rates1 and nationwide ATM fee refunds2, this one lives up to its name.
- Competitive Interest Rate1
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds2
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Boost your balance with competitive interest rates
- Earn 6.17% APY1 on qualifying balances of up to and including $25,000
- Earn Range from 6.17% to 0.55% APY1 on qualifying balances over $25,000
- Earn 0.55% APY1 on entire balance when qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $15 per statement period)2
- Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a $10,000 minimum daily balance
- Minimum balance of 1¢ is required to earn interest rate
- Unlimited check writing and debit card use
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit3
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card with rewards
- $25 minimum deposit to open
We Keep Qualifications Simple
In order to earn this Texas-sized interest rate and ATM fee refunds, just do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 Visa® debit card transactions post and clear each statement cycle (ATM processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or direct debit post and clear each statement cycle
- Sign up and receive free eStatements through Online Banking
- Maintain a valid email address
Even if you don't qualify for the higher APY1 in one cycle, you can qualify for the rewards interest rate and ATM fee refunds the very next month!
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield
2Up to $15 per statement period when qualifications are met.
3Texas Bank Mobile Deposit and Mobile App are free of charge; however, check with your mobile provider as message and data rates may apply.
Texas Reward Checking is not available to our business customers. Limit one Reward Account per consumer customer.
Interest rate information: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest at the non-qualifying rate. Interest rate may change after account is opened.
Fees may reduce earnings.