Texas Reward Checking
Here in Texas, everything is bigger...including the return you can earn with this high interest rate checking account with no monthly maintenance fees!
Get unlimited checking while earning interest and getting nationwide ATM fee refunds**—even if you use an ATM from another bank! That means cash is always nearby, whether you're in Henderson, out of town, or even out of the state! It's so easy to earn the rewards, you're probably already doing it.
- Unlimited check writing and Visa® check card use
- Earn 3.04% APY* on qualifying balances of up to and including $25,000
- Earn 0.25% APY* on balances over $25,000
- Earn 0.25% APY* on entire balance when qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds** (up to $15 per statement period when qualifications met)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards interest rate
- Free box of limited style checks at account opening
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements with check images
- Free Visa® Check card
- Free telephone banking
- Free transactions at all Texas Bank ATMs
- Consumer accounts only
- $100 deposit to open
Get big discounts, identity protection, and much more for a low fee with the Texas Advantage Program.
It's Easy to Qualify!
In order to earn the rewards interest rate and ATM fee refunds, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 Visa® check card transactions post and clear each statement cycle (ATM processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions.)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or direct debit post and clear each statement cycle
- Receive free paperless eStatements
- Maintain a valid email address
Even if you don't qualify for the higher APY in one cycle, you'll still get unlimited free checking and pay no monthly fee. And you can get the rewards interest rate and refunds back next time you qualify!
It's Easy to Switch!
Our detailed instructions make moving your accounts to Texas Bank a breeze!
Texas Reward Checking is not available to our business customers. Limit one Reward Account per consumer customer. Interest Rate Information - Your interest rate and APY* (Annual Percentage Yield) may change. Frequency of interest rate changes - We may change the interest rate on your account at any time. Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account on every monthly statement. If you close your account before interest is credited you will receive the accrued interest. Minimum balance to obtain the annual percentage yield disclosed - We use the daily collected balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).