Texas Reward Checking
Here in Texas, everything is bigger...including the return you can earn with this interest-bearing checking account. But you don't a need a big balance to start earning extra cash. In fact, balances below $25,000 earn the best APY* this account has to offer when qualifications are met.
Spend your extra income the way you want with unlimited checking and nationwide ATM fee refunds** — even if you use an ATM from another bank. That means cash is always nearby, whether you're in East Texas or on the East Coast. It's so easy to earn rewards that you're probably already doing it.
- High-interest checking account
- Earn 2.78% APY* on qualifying balances of up to and including $25,000
- Earn a range of 2.78% to 0.43% APY* on balances over $25,000
- Earn 0.20% APY* on entire balance when qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $15 per statement period)**
- Minimum balance of $0.01 to earn rewards interest rate
- Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a $10,000 minimum daily balance
- Unlimited check writing and debit card use
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit***
- Free eStatements with check images
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Free transactions at all Texas Bank ATMs
- Free box of limited style checks at account opening
- $100 deposit to open
We Keep Qualifications Simple
In order to earn the Texas-sized interest rate and ATM fee refunds, just do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 Visa® debit card transactions post and clear each statement cycle (ATM processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or direct debit post and clear each statement cycle
- Sign up and receive free eStatements through Online Banking
- Maintain a valid email address
Even if you don't qualify for the higher APY* in one cycle, you can qualify for the rewards interest rate and ATM fee refunds back the very next month!
It's Easy to Switch to Texas Bank!
Enjoy easy money management right from the start. Our detailed instructions make moving your accounts to Texas Bank a breeze!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
**Up to $15 per statement period when qualifications are met.
***Texas Bank Mobile Deposit and Mobile App are free of charge; however, check with your mobile provider as message and data rates may apply.
Texas Reward Checking is not available to our business customers. Limit one Reward Account per consumer customer.
Interest rate information: Interest will be compounded on the statement date. Interest will be credited to your account on the statement date. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest at the non-qualifying rate.
Frequency of interest rate changes: Your interest rate and APY may change at any time.
Fees may reduce earnings.